We have something for everyone so don’t miss out on the summer fun! You can register by mail or during studio office hours. Click here for details on “How to Register”Mailing Address: Excelsior School of Dance | 435 Springwood Dr. | Conroe, TX 77388
Summer Classes June 18th – July 25th – All Ages
- Beginner Ballet (3-6 Yrs): Tuesdays 2:00-3:00pm
- Intermediate & Beginner Ballet (7 Years-Teens) *Coppelia: Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Intermediate/Advanced Ballet (12 Yrs-Adult): Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30 – 5:30pm
- With Master Classes on 7/2 & 7/16 (see Master Class details below)
6 weeks of dancing and fun! We have a class for every age and for every level of dance. Each class is planned with unseen work as well as a little bit of fun choreography.
- For our little ones we will have some fun costumes to dance in each week.
- The intermediate class will end in a Coppelia showcase for the parents here at the studio
- The advanced classes will also include pointe, conditioning, modern and more on different weeks.
Summer Camp July 22nd – July 25th: Ages 3-7 Years & 8-11 Years
A fun filled 4 days of dancing, games, crafts, dress up, and more! There will be a showcase for the parents at the studio at the end of the 4th day. Price includes costume rental
**SAVE $50.00 if you Register with full payment by June 25th
Summer Intensive July 15th – July 19th: 11 Years and Up
Five days of ballet, conditioning, and choreography with Miss Peyton! Two dances to be performed on Friday, July 19th, including a nationally traveled BE company dancer, and a new contemporary worship dance.
SAVE $50.00 if you Register with full payment by June 25th
Master Ballet Classes July 2nd & July 16th
- 3:30 – 5:30: ESDs Level 5 – Level 9 OR Advanced Newcomers
Richard Bowman trained in Auckland, New Zealand and awarded a full tuition scholarship to complete his training at the Royal Ballet School in London, England. He has danced with many world-renown ballet companies as a guest artist and performed as a principal artist with internationally acclaimed companies of which include, the Royal New Zealand Ballet, Leipzig Ballet, the Australian Ballet, and Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre.
In addition to being the recipient of the1987 Sir Jon Logan Campbell Award, he has been noted, throughout his career, for his physique and technical brilliance, and the ability to capture large audiences with ease, in many leading roles. In 2012 Mr Bowman was appointed a member of American Ballet Theatre’s National Training Curriculum Artistic Board of Examiners and Instructors and became a senior faculty member at the ABT Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School in NTC. Mr Bowman is an acclaimed international ballet master, coach and repetiteur with dance organizations throughout the world.