Fall 2022/2023 Registration is now open!!!! Click here for Registration Form, Class Schedule, Tuition, Yearly Fees, and Discounts. We have 3 options to register, Online, In Person, or by Mail. See below for details.
We are excited to be able to offer online registration and payments here at ESD through our parent Business Portal! As the fees listed on the registration forms are the cash and check discounted rates, your future tuition and all other future fees will be adjusted to the credit card rate, which is only 4% more. This is an easy adjustment and if you decide to pay with cash or check at any time during the year, the current charge(s) will be automatically adjusted back to the discounted rate.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. Registrations will not be final until payment is made. Payments made with a card will incur a 4% charge (usually just $3.00-$10.00 depending on your payment).
Click here to register online. We recommend that you save this website to your browser bookmarks and/or to the home-screen of your phone.
See below for Registration Brochure, Tuition, and more.
In Person/Mailed Registration
Download & Print items 1 through 3 below – these are the essential items for registration
- Registration Form & Tuition (ONE form PER student) this form includes: Class Schedule • Tuition Fee Schedule • Yearly Ballet Costs • Tuition Policy • Family Discount Amounts
- Registration Brochure (COMING SOON) includes Dress Code • About Exams • End of the Year Production Information • Full Year Calendar of Important Dates • and More…
- Important Reminders
- Coupons (COMING SOON) are printed and available each month at the studio – these must be turned in with each payment – a $5.00 charge will be applied for all payments with no coupon.
How To Register
- Download ONE Registration Form PER STUDENT. (Do not use one registration form for multiple students)
- Enter all of the required information: PLEASE NOTE – email is our primary means of communication, please provide us with a minimum of one email address that will be checked regularly for school updates.
- Circle your requested class(es) on the schedule portion of the Registration Form. (Our studio uses August 1st as the date for placement in a class. If you choose a class the dancer is not eligible for you will receive an email from which you will select a different class.) Email the school for further placement questions.
- Tally up total hours & minutes for 1 week of classes you have circled and record the tallied sum on the “Total Weekly Hours” line at the bottom of the page.
- Record “Regular Monthly Tuition” on the specified line. See backside (or 2nd page) of Registration Form for our Tuition Fee Schedule, family discounts, and Yearly Ballet Costs.
- Registration Fee: $50.00 for the first student and $30.00 for each additional student. Note: Registration and Tuition #1 is due at time of registration. Your next tuition payment will be due on September 1st. See “Registration Brochure” above for payment and Tuition Policy.
- Turn in completed Registration Form and Payment (Registration Fee + Tuition #1)
- Mail to: Excelsior School of Dance | 435 Springwood Dr. | Conroe, TX 77385 (Do NOT send mail to our Physical Address)
- Bring to Studio: See our Office Hours listed on our Contact Us page
Classes with 6 registered students or fewer are subject to be rescheduled or cancelled at any time before and during the school year
Withdraw Policy: A One month notice is required to change or withdraw from class(es). Notification must be turned in via “Change Request Form“.