Classes listed are based on the students age as of August 1st at the start of the school year.
Click here to view the full schedule of all ESD class days and times
Our 6 year olds have a few different class options as listed below.
- Ballet/Tap Combo Class (see description below) – Choose one of the following:
- Monday: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday: 4:45pm – 5:45pm (Ballet only)
- Thursday: 10:30am – 11:15am
- Friday: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 10:15am – 11:15am
- Hip Hop 1&2 – Friday: 5:30 – 6:30
- Drama – Friday: 4:30- 5:30
5/6 Year Ballet/Tap Combo Class: (Times listed above)
All 5 year olds and all 6 year olds. After Christmas the class will consist of mostly 6 and 7 year olds. These classes are intended to be 2 year classes. The class will begin with 45 minutes of ballet and end with 15 minutes of tap.
*** These classes are designed to teach young ones how to properly find and use their muscles, how to listen and clap to music, and how to use their dance movement to suit the music. We like to make sure that our young ones are learning these important variables all while having fun so we incorporate these into different games as well as set technique exercises.
- This class meets once a week for 1 hour from August to June, ending the year in a full theatre production.
- In this class your little one will learn to move and dance to the music in a fun and encouraging environment.