Classes listed are based on the students’ age as of August 1st at the start of the school year.
For this age group we have a number of class options as listed below:
- Primary Ballet – Choose one of the following:
- Monday: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 4:45pm – 5:45pm
- Saturday: 10:15am – 11:15pm (Ballet & Tap Combo Class)
- Modern 1 – Tuesday: 5:45pm – 6:45pm
- Tap – Tuesday: 3:45 – 4:45
- Hip Hop 1&2 – Friday 5:30 – 6:30
- Drama – Friday 4:30 – 5:30
Click here to view the full schedule of all ESD class days and times
Minimum of 7 years old. This class is an “Examining” class and will consist of beginner and return students ages 7 to 13 years old.
- In this class our students work with a set syllabus consisting of a number of pre-choreographed exercises. They will learn and practice these exercises during the year in order to improve their technique and gain strength in their dancing. In this class they will take an Exam to advance to the next level of ballet.